5 fish recipes for a healthy dinner.
Everyone knows that fish is very healthy and great for a diet dinner, and we also know how to make it delicious! Take the collection to yourself so as not to lose!
1. Fish in foil: the best supper Per 100 gr. - 11 Kcal.
• Fish (your favorite) - 2 steaks
• Onions - 1/2 pc.
• Lemon - a couple of pieces
• Bay leaf - a couple of pieces
• Black pepper, salt
• Tomato - 1 pc.
1. Cut the fish into steaks. 2. Cover a baking sheet with foil, put onions and lemon slices on it (under each steak). 3. Next, pepper the steaks, salt, pour with lemon juice, put a slice of tomato, bay leaf. 4. Wrap the top with foil and bake for about thirty minutes at 180-200 ° C.
2. Cod baked in Greek: easy and tasty. Per 100 gr. - 90 Kcal.
This Greek recipe prepares any fish extremely quickly and easily, and goes well with any side dish. We cooked cod.
• Cod fillet 2 pcs.
• Seeds of coriander 2 tbsp. spoons
• A pinch of dried paprika
• Salt 1 teaspoon
• Wine vinegar or lemon ½ tbsp. spoons
• Greens to taste
Pour coriander seeds into a well-heated skillet and fry lightly for 5 minutes with constant stirring. Cool the fried seeds, and then grind in a mortar with salt. Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Rub the fish fillets with a mixture of chopped coriander, paprika, herbs and salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot with wine vinegar or lemon juice. You can also steam cod and coriander.
3. Tilapia with garlic and lemon Per 100 gr. - 107 Kcal.
Any white fish will work great with this recipe. We'll use tilapia because it is high in protein and low in calories. Garlic Tilapia is a simple and tasty dish that you can easily prepare when you are short on time.
• 6 fillets of tilapia
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
• 3 tbsp. l. olive oil
• 1 tsp. oregano
• 1 tsp. parsley
• salt and pepper
• 1 lemon
1.Rinse the tilapia fillets under running water. Pat dry with a paper towel. 2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread out the tilapia fillets. 3. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, oregano and parsley. Drizzle with olive oil and crushed garlic. 4.Place the baking sheet in the oven. If your oven has a grill, place the baking sheet 20 centimeters below the grill. 5. Cook for 7 minutes. 6. Serve with lemon juice.
4. Tilapia with honey and lime Per 100 gr. - 129 Kcal.
Tilapia with honey and lime is a great example of a delicious and healthy dish. Preparing the dish is very simple, and tilapia can be called one of the best fish in terms of nutritional properties. Pickled fish can be placed in zip bags and placed in the freezer. Then all that remains is to defrost and cook. Your favorite white fish can also be cooked using this recipe.
For the marinade:
• 4 fillets of tilapia
• juice and zest of 1 lime (if there is no lime, you can use lemon)
• 2 tbsp. l. olive oil
• 1.5 tbsp. l. honey
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. pepper
• 1/4 tsp. dried garlic
For breading and cooking:
• 1/2 cup whole grain flour
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 1 tbsp. l. olive oil
1) Stir in lime juice and zest, 1 tbsp. l. olive oil, honey, salt, pepper and dried garlic. Add fish, cover with marinade. Put in the refrigerator to marinate for 1-24 hours. 2. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dip each tilapia fillet in breadcrumbs. 3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet, fry the tilapia for 3-4 minutes on each side. 4. Serve with lime slices.
5. Fish in milk Per 100 gr. - 106 Kcal.
It turns out extremely tender and tasty!
• fillet of telapia / cod / haddock or other white fish 500 g
• skimmed milk 100 ml
• greens to taste
• salt, spices to taste
1. Defrost the fish. Then rinse it thoroughly. 2. Add seasonings and salt to the milk to taste.3. Cover the baking dish with foil, put the fish there, fill it with milk. Do not wrap the foil! The fish should remain open. 4. Sprinkle with finely chopped herbs. 5. We send to a preheated oven. Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees until tender.