Cheese cakes on kefir is an incredibly tasty dish that cooks very quickly. If you don't want to spend all the holidays cooking by the stove, this recipe will help you out. To prepare them, you need a little food that you probably have at home.
The process of making cheese cakes will not take more than 15 minutes. They turn out to be hearty and ruddy. Your loved ones will gobble them up by both cheeks and ask for more supplements. Try to cook, you won't regret it!
Cheese cakes with kefir
- 1 tbsp. kefir
- 0.5 tsp. salt, sugar and soda
- 1 tbsp. grated hard cheese
- 1 tbsp. grated ham or sausages (you can also use cottage cheese with herbs)
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Add salt, sugar, soda to kefir. Be sure to mix well.
- Then add grated cheese and flour, knead the dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball. Then the resulting dough was divided into four to six parts, roll out the cakes with a thickness of about 2-3 mm, put the filling inside. Tie the edges of the cake together and roll very gently again.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry cheese cakes on both sides over medium heat, cover with a lid.
Serve this dish hot, along with sour cream. Such treat surely everyone will like it!
Share this simple recipe with your friends!